Android 5.13 Release Notes
- Resolved a bug with batch capture that would hide searches in the queue when navigating to the refinement layer and back.
- Resolved a crash when using batch capture when the permissions are not enabled.
- Added a method to delete user photos without opting the user out of the Slyce GDPR concents. The new public method is documented here.
- We resolved a crash that was happening when a workflow only had barcode or image match detectors enabled.
- In rare occasions scanning a barcode would back the user out of the camera. We resolved this issue this release.
- In batch capture mode, we disabled the ability to tap on the thumbnails as the behavior was not apparent to the end-user.
- When a user denied permissions to the camera and performed a search from their camera gallery then canceled the search, it would occasionally cause a crash. We squashed that bug in this release.
- We updated the spacing on the grid view to get more product suggestions on the screen at once.
- We proactively resolved a few crashes that we spotted internally in our never-ending quest to improve stability.
- On Android X, there were certain cases that would cause a crash when scanning a barcode. This has been resolved.