The Slyce SDK now supports the ability to localize the strings in Full UI mode:
- You can now utilize Xcode's localization system to provide a list of strings that will override the Slyce default strings.
- All strings previously available via SlyceTheme can be set using the prefix "slyce_theme_"
- Be sure to set your localization before you open the Slyce Instance.
- The full list of localizable strings is available here and will be in a human-readable format within the framework in the next release.
- We recommend you utilize the localization system to change the default text in the SDK even if your app only supports English.
- If you are setting strings in your app with the SlyceTheme, the strings set via SlyceTheme are used. The priority for which string is displayed is as follows:
- Check if string set via SlyceTheme.
- If not set via SlyceTheme check client localization file.
- If not set the default to the Slyce English string from localization file.
We introduced a logging system to provide you with additional details when integrating the Slyce SDK into your application. By default, you no logging is enabled, but you can set the debugging level to warn, error, or info.
Improved slyce.open() behavior
If you try to open the Slyce instance more then once in your application the SDK handles this more robustly. If the SDK is already open with the same credentials, it returns immediately. If you try to open Slyce with different credentials, it throws an error. If you call slyce.open() twice both instances return either success or failure.