iOS 5.1.3 Release Notes
- You can now set "Demo mode" on SlyceSearchParameters. This is useful for development and debugging.
- We added ability to theme "Ok" (
string_alertOKString) and Search Results title (
string_searchResultsTitle) via SlyceTheme.
- We fixed a delay between tap and initial "bloom" animation, increasing search speed and improving the user experience.
- We improved high CPU usage when loading search results.
- Search history list now shows the most recent search results at the top of the list.
- We no longer remove currency symbols from prices if they are a string.
- We fixed a layout issue with Arabic text.
- Passing an invalid lens identifier will now throw a descriptive error.
- If a search does not return any products we will inform the user to try again. In headless mode, the SlyceSearchTasks will now return an error when no results are found.
- Image errors will now be displayed reliably in Full UI mode.
- We fixed a crash when deprecated
slyceSearchTask:didFinishWithResults:errors: delegate was not implemented.