- We now provide access to raw image frames as an output of the Slyce scanner.
- We updated the layer header bar to extend the full width of the layer. Pixel perfect!
- When a search is procesing, incoming tags will now replace the grey placeholder.
- Resolved an issue that was causing a crash when trying to submit smaller sized images in headless mode.
- When a search was processing if you pulled the loading layer all the way up, it would occasionally stay up. This has been resolved so it will bounce back to where it belongs.
- There was an issue in passing some custom dimensions under the hood. In some instances, this resulted in conversions tracking incorrectly.
- We added an id to uniquely track events related to a specific search across local events and events generated by our backend. This addition makes it easier to track on various conversion metrics.
New Labs Features
As new features and functionality get closer to an official release, we add them to our Labs section of the SDK. We would love to get any initial feedback on new features before they are ready for you to take to production.
- Our first labs feature is a toggle to enable Batch Capture Mode. This mode introduces new UI you can utilize in either Universal or Picker mode. In batch capture mode when a user performs a search, it is added to a list at the bottom of the page. The user can then review all their searches, refine which product they want, and add those items to a list/registry/cart in your application.
- You can enable the labs feature by setting the SlyceLabsBatchCaptureModeEnabled value to true on the PreferenceManager.
Please provide any feedback on newer features to email@example.com.